The banking, finance and insurance sectors have been undergoing a definite transformation for over ten years. Their teams must transform themselves, comply with new regulations, confront new competitors, new expectations from their customers, new technologies and must rethink their architectures and their digital offers. The challenges and issues are numerous and it is in this context that CAP IT, a national 360 professional event dedicated to IT functions in banking, insurance and finance, will be held on 23 and 24 March.
Through two days of strategic and prospective conferences, operational business workshops, feedback, exhibitions, exchanges with key players and partners in the market, as well as qualitative networking, CAP IT offers professionals in these sectors a complete overview of the prospects, opportunities and innovations underway. The event will be held at the Centre de Congrès Rive Montparnasse.
Ten years on, where do we stand?
In addition to new customer expectations in terms of experience and challenges posed by cumbersome legacy systems, these sectors have seen an explosion of technological solutions that are accelerating the mutations of their products and services, but also of their organization: AI and RPA, cloud approaches, data management, cybersecurity, the threat of blockchain and cryptoactives, IoT accelerated by 5G, quantum computing…
How to integrate them into the organization? How to industrialize and automate these approaches? What services should be offered to customers (individuals and corporate) in retail banking as well as in capital markets?
CAP IT, a new highlight for IT decision-makers in banking, insurance and finance
At a time when the health crisis has brought to light new topics on employee experience and resilience based on ESG, IT players in banking, insurance and finance need to take stock of current innovations and the operational issues that these constantly evolving topics pose for their businesses.
The CAP IT 2022 program
Nearly 80 high-level and expert speakers are expected, representing the main players in the banking and insurance sector. They will be present at CAP IT as well as in the themed business workshops. Through 48 hours of content and networking, Cap IT will bring together all the key players in the IT sector in French banking, insurance and finance with a vertical and sectoral approach.
Round tables, keynotes and feedback will also be organized on topics such as :
- Data security and cybersecurity: a brake on innovation?
- DataOps & MLOps: Time for cultural and organisational change.
- AI, An opportunity for the insurer and the insured.
- AI & Human partnership: portrait of an augmented advisorTo what extent can technologies assist advisors and increase their commercial performance?
- Environmental issues: What face for tomorrow’s IT?
- Conquering the customer: When hyper-personalisation serves the experience.
- Data & IOT for customer loyalty.
- Outsourcing. Bringing together large groups and startups, a necessity in the Open X era.
- Gaining in productivity and reliability thanks to automatic document management.
- The fight against fraud, a new challenge.
- Quantum: towards a new face of the banking landscape.