NAIA.R, the Neo-Aquitaine forum on artificial intelligence and robotics, will be held on October 13, 2022 at the Cité Numérique in Bègles.
The day will be structured around conferences, workshops and pitches that will address the evolution of AI and robotics in our daily lives through 3 themes: health, industry and ethics.
Can AI become a regional economic asset? How can AI and robotics
accompany societal evolutions? Human/machine intelligence: a winning mix for tomorrow’s industry? So many questions that the 30 speakers present on this day will try to answer, among them :
- Mathieu HAZOUARD – New Aquitaine Region
- Delphine JAMET – Bordeaux Metropole
- Hélène JACQUET – University of Bordeaux
- Natalia ARAUJO – BPI France
- Catherine TESSIER – ONERA
- Olivier GARDINETTI – Simforhealth
- Raja CHATILA – ISIR CNRS
- Jean-Christophe BERNHARD – Bordeaux University Hospital
Bringing together the professional and scientific ecosystem of AI and Robotics is the promise of the NAIA.R forum. This year the Cité Numérique de Bègles opens the doors of its Hub and several spaces for a day of total immersion. A unique opportunity to learn, discuss and develop your network at the heart of the digital economy of the New Aquitaine region.