The Franco-German conference on applied AI, AIxIA, is back this year for a 4th edition! Organized by the France IA Hub and its German partner the Digital Hub Karlsruhe, it will be held on November 15 and 16, around the theme “From no-code machine learning to general intelligence”. The conference will be held online.
This year’s AIxIA 2022 program combines the presentation of use cases and the building of Franco-German partnerships. While the previous edition focused on the theme of IoT (Internet of Things), this year the choice was made to present a panorama ofbusiness and technological uses of AI and place Franco-German cooperation at the heart of the conference.
DAY 1 – November 15, 2022:
– 2 sessions with business-oriented themes: launching your first AI project and optimizing your company’s digital transition;
– 2 tech-oriented sessions: low-code, no code and few shot, one shot, zero shot techniques;
– 2 enriching keynotes: large european AI models (LEAM) and General intelligence.
This conference day aims to offer participants a global vision of AI today and the opportunities it will offer tomorrow.
DAY 2 – November 16, 2022:
– DLR & BPI France presentations on upcoming Franco-German calls for projects;
– 2 Success stories;
– 1 dedicated networking session.
During this workshop, participants will have the opportunity to discuss bi-national cooperation opportunities and benefit from a matchmaking session to identify potential partners. Thanks to this networking moment, AIxIA hopes to become a privileged space for the construction of Franco-German dynamics.
These two days will allow participants to broaden their knowledge on current issues in AI and to exchange with many experts in AI and its applications. Tickets for this 4th edition of AIxIA are now on sale, so don’t miss out on this ambitious and instructive program! Visit theAIxIA website for more information and to get your tickets.