Date / Heure
Date(s) - 22/02/2020
13h00 - 15h00
- 1h to 1h30min of ONLINE masterclass (using zoom webinar platform)
- Interactive Q&A discussions (limited slots for personalized quality talks)
- Unlimited access to the recorded sessions and lecture notes
- Certificate of completion (upon request*)
- A chance of a free ticket to an upcoming masterclass!
- Limited slots! We like quality discussions
- This is Online! From the comfort of your home, office, laptop, mobile.
- Anchor timezone is New York Time (we will send you a message with zoom meeting – Eventbrite calendar has a glitch)
- Ticket Non-Refundable: my proprietary work, in the form of audiovisual recording and lecture notes, will be shared with you exclusively.
- I send the zoom URL and instructions 1-day prior to class to make sure the ticketing is officially closed.
Anchor Start Time:
New York: 1:00 PM
What is this course about?
Technology has increasingly become the answer to classic old medical problems. The tools to tackle these medical hurdles were directing towards integrating Gamification and Artificial intelligence in mobile health solutions. In this sharing session, we shall discuss why these tools are efficient and how to design mobile apps with these technologies into medicine.
- The current landscape of consumer health apps
- Gamification vs. Game Mechanics (focus in mHealth)
- Integration of Gamification (Opportunities and Challenges)
- Gamification and mHealth application
- Why gamify mHealth?
- The Good, the Bad, and Ugly of gamification (Poor example of the use)
- Design strategy: Narrative
Who should attend?
- Startup founders in digital health
- Medical Practitioners
- Aspiring digital health consultants
Limited Slots: 15
Kat Usop, MSHI
- 2019 Recipient of MU School of Medicine’s Donald Lindberg Award’s Innovation in Health IT
- R&D Manager at Duke University – Pratt School of Engineering (Biomedical Engineering Department)
- Former University Lecturer at ENSET Biomedical Engineering School
- Peer Reviewer at IEEE Journal of Biomedical & Health Informatics (JBHI)
- Peer Reviewer at Journal for Medical Internet Research (JMIR)
- Public Speaker: USA, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Morocco, Philippines (+30 talks)
- Author of “Gamified Psychosphere” | “Gamifying Surgery” eBooks (Kindly and Google Books 2020)
- HIT | Design Thinking Consultant at medverselab.com
- Holder of Engineering Diploma in Manufacturing Engineering and Management with Specialization in Biomedical Engineering
- Advanced Degree (MS.PhD) in Health Informatics
- Co-founder of TechVerse Coworking Space, Rabat City, Morocco – the first tech-oriented coworking space in the kingdom.
- Industrial background in Early-Startup Business Management and Operations (since I managed an incubator at Techverse)
- Chief Software Architect of Sutures App – Gamified Gastro-intestinal e-Surgery Simulator (Check it out! )
- Research Fellow at the University of Missouri’s Center for Biomedical Informatics.
- Chief Design Thinker / Information Architect at Sinclair School of Nursing – HEAR App